Monday 13 October 2008

Maiden Voyage at Blogging!

Hello everyone! 
I have found a little time today ( from where, I dont know! ) to create my blogg. 
Apart from my little girl, Heidi, trying to add her random typing under my arm... I think it is OK and am pretty happy with it, but Im sure it will grow and change as time goes on... as we all do!
I must love you and leave you now, Heidi is about to do a design make over on my leather arm chair with a bright pink pen. Takes after her Mummy in the art department.

4 comments:

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Hello and welcome to this world of Blogdom...
I love the story of your little crackle horse... it reminds me of the story I loved so much as a child.. The Little Wooden Horse.
I am sure you won't look back once you have climbed on board this runaway train.. blogging takes you to places that are full of discovery and fun and friendships..
Enjoy the ride Helen .. and hold on tight!
Michele

Sal said...

hi there and welcome to a fab world which is always full of surprises ;-) hope you enjoy it x

Country Cottage Chic said...

Hello! Welcome to the wonderfully addictive world of blogging! Looking forward to your future posts.

Jayne

jane and the happy crow said...

hello Helen I too am new to blogging, but oh what fun it is. Love your little horse, I collect horses amongst other things. All your bits look very interesting indeed and I love those Swiss shutters. Have a great time blogging its highly addictive look forward to popping back soon. Jane xx

Where it all started

Where it all started
My Crackled Horse